If you believe in good faith that any content found on the site is violating a copyright, you may send notice by e-mail: [email protected] requesting that the material or access to the material be removed.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, (17, U.S.C. 512(c)), you should provide us the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;